My Bakings

My Bakings

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Roll Cakes

Yesterday I went to learn matcha azuki roll cake and charlotte roll cake from Chef Lynn at Tangs kitchen. I really love both cakes that she taught us. If you ask me which one i prefer...well i can't decide !!

Charlotte roll cake ready to be eaten !! I can't bear to eat it :)

Finger biscuit

Arranging the fruits on the charlotte before rolling up

Ready charlotte roll cake. Its so pretty :)

Red beans filling for the matcha roll cake

Ready to be eaten. It is really very soft and its so delicious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, they sure look mouthwatering especially I've not eaten breakfast yet.. can I see how you make them then next time?

angela

Elizabeth said...

Thanks :-) u can come n see next time, but i cant guarantee that it wont break when i roll it up.